Freeware genealogy software
26 may 2022: Released HuMo-genealogy 5.12.
26 May 2022: New frontpage for HuMo-genealogy software website.
The HuMo-genealogy program is made to show (and change) your family tree at your own website.
It’s possible to create your own genealogical website using HuMo-genealogy. There are 2 possibilities to do this:
1) Use your own genealogical program (like: Haza-data, Aldfaer, Pro-gen, BK, etc) and export a GEDCOM file. Import this file in HuMo-genealogy.
2) Use HuMo-genealogy as your online genealogical program.
I started this program in 1999, because I didn’t like the HTML output of the existing programs. I also had some problems with missing professions and texts.
HuMo-genealogy is developed since December 1999 (first in Quick Basic, and Delphi), and since juli 2005 available as opensource PHP version. Several users are now active in developing HuMo-genealogy!
Huub Mons, https:/huubmons.nl
Why use HuMo-genealogy?
- HuMo-genealogy is free genealogy software! The program is made by hobbyists who are using the program themselves.
- Install HuMo-genealogy at your own website!
- Add extra pages to your HuMo-genealogy website!
- You have 100% full control over your own family tree!
- You decide who have access to the family tree! It’s possible to give only access to family members.
- You control all user group settings! Access settings for pictures, texts, sources etc.
- You decide if the family tree can be indexed by search engines!
- It’s possible to use a cloud service, connect your HuMo-genealogy website to: https://familytreeseeker.com
- Import GEDCOM files from all major genealogy programs.
- Translate ASCII, ANSI or ANSEL characters!
- Filter living persons!
- Show all professions and aliases.
- Show all persons and marriages and texts (optional).
- Show living places, religions and pictures (optional!).
- Administrators and visitors can choose over 20 languages like Dutch, English and German language.
- Show sources (optional).
- Show complete families and single persons!
- Change layout using themes or change them yourself using CSS (Style Sheet) and PHP files!
- HuMo-genealogy is updated regularly, any remarks are welcome!